The RFEs are a coming

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but CIS has the new rules posted at their website. Does anyone know why it is posted there instead of on a DOS website?

Isn't this about IMBRA ? The DOS doesn't appear to be doing anything about it - I believe we are finally seeing post-IMBRA K-interviews going through.

The skeeb comes out of hibernation in the fall.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but CIS has the new rules posted at their website. Does anyone know why it is posted there instead of on a DOS website?

Isn't this about IMBRA ? The DOS doesn't appear to be doing anything about it - I believe we are finally seeing post-IMBRA K-interviews going through.

The skeeb comes out of hibernation in the fall.

Yea, Randy, I think you're right.

If I read the notice that I think Ski was referring to, it is dated June 13, 2006. :roller:

The DOS does do something in regards to the IMBRA.. although USCIS wrote the Act, consulates can deny visas if non-compliance to IMBRA is found.

But that doesn't qualify as doing something unless they actually DO SOMETHING (duh). I'm sure there's been some behind the scenes activity (if only to discuss the statute), but have we heard of any actual IMBRA-related activity or questioning at the consulate?

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Too bad we couldn't get a link to know if we're all talking about the same thing. Those of us who went through this IMBRA would hate to think we have to go through it again.

This is the link I was referring to: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffair...RA_061306PN.pdf

Edited by RLS (see edit history)