Fast Food customer training

OK now for you resturaunt owners, HHAA HAHAAAAAAAAA:

esun I started this digression. But I had an ax to grind to management. Sorry I changed the subject so badly. So let me get to your point:::::::::

As I tell so many workers behind the counter that it is not their fault. Especially the Diet DP or DP thing. I ask to speak to the manager or ask them to pass the word on or they give me a phone number.

The workers? Your right. Most of them work diligently. I know some who take their job so seriously too. I like those guys. Some are not real smart either, but they give it their all. You cannot ask for more than that from them and I am glad they have a job and not on welfare or disability.

I tend to talk upbeat to them in the drive through. If a girl I may even flirt. It depends on my mood and her. Black gals can dish out the flirting as good as me. They are the best and the most fun. Others I try to make their day a little happier. I felt growing up that all workers should be treated equaly. My father also told me to always treat the person behind the counter very well. And he almost always did this. He made them feel important.

I wrote an email to one of our members today expressing my wish that the farmer and the scientist were paid the same. Both are important.

Also to all those out there, the better you treat them the better they will treat you. :unsure: They are not the stockholders or the CEOs who make life miserable for the workers and the customers. IN the end it is just all of us getting along. Seldom do they deserve to be chewed out. Write a letter to corporate.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you my friend... this attitude goes along way with the teams I manage... :ph34r:

P.S. I actually heard a few customers order Diet D.P. yesterday. First time in a long time I heard that!!!

OK now for you resturaunt owners, HHAA HAHAAAAAAAAA:

esun I started this digression. But I had an ax to grind to management. Sorry I changed the subject so badly. So let me get to your point:::::::::

As I tell so many workers behind the counter that it is not their fault. Especially the Diet DP or DP thing. I ask to speak to the manager or ask them to pass the word on or they give me a phone number.

The workers? Your right. Most of them work diligently. I know some who take their job so seriously too. I like those guys. Some are not real smart either, but they give it their all. You cannot ask for more than that from them and I am glad they have a job and not on welfare or disability.

I tend to talk upbeat to them in the drive through. If a girl I may even flirt. It depends on my mood and her. Black gals can dish out the flirting as good as me. They are the best and the most fun. Others I try to make their day a little happier. I felt growing up that all workers should be treated equaly. My father also told me to always treat the person behind the counter very well. And he almost always did this. He made them feel important.

I wrote an email to one of our members today expressing my wish that the farmer and the scientist were paid the same. Both are important.

Also to all those out there, the better you treat them the better they will treat you. :boxer: They are not the stockholders or the CEOs who make life miserable for the workers and the customers. IN the end it is just all of us getting along. Seldom do they deserve to be chewed out. Write a letter to corporate.