Biometrics scheduled same time as plane

Today Lin got his appoiontment notice for Biometrics. It is scheduled for 10/25 at 9:00 am .. the problem is we have plane tickets to move to New York that is leaving 10/25 at 7:30am. Can I call USCICS and just change my address and have the appointment moved to New York or should I change the plane tickets which will cost over 200.00 to change 3 tickets?

Advice please ..... .. :unsure:

Today Lin got his appoiontment notice for Biometrics. It is scheduled for 10/25 at 9:00 am .. the problem is we have plane tickets to move to New York that is leaving 10/25 at 7:30am. Can I call USCICS and just change my address and have the appointment moved to New York or should I change the plane tickets which will cost over 200.00 to change 3 tickets?

Try going tomorrow with the appointment letter. I believe it was Jim Julian who did that without any problem. They are fairly flexible.

Try going tomorrow with the appointment letter. I believe it was Jim Julian who did that without any problem. They are fairly flexible.

Meaning you can go before your appointment? Also .. would I want to get the biometrics done here in CA if I am moving to New York? Will that mess up my application?

When we went for Biometrics in Oakland,

I got the impression it was more of a walk in

process rather than a fixed appointment.

They didn't look anything up on the system when

we checked in. They just stamped the letter and gave

us a waiting number.

I would suggest you go a day or two before

your appointment.

Advice please ..... .. :lol:

Thanks guys, I'll try going this afternoon and see what happens.

Advice please ..... .. :greenblob:

Thanks guys, I'll try going this afternoon and see what happens.

Don;t forget to take Lin with ya.

We got the biometrics done no problem today. They didn't even ask us why we were coming early. When we got there around 12:00 there was no one there .. no wait we were done by 12:30 and on our way home ......