I'm sure that the VO Crusaders are already pouncing on this one.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article.../610150563/1009

I think it goes without saying that all on CFL are strongly in support of vigourous prosecution of anyone helping foreigners commit illegal immigration or visa fraud.

I certainly hope the government will prosecute all those found to be commiting visa fraud or helping to commit visa fraud.

What you get when you marry a U.S. citizen is essentially an instantaneous green card, and with that green card you enjoy virtually all the rights and privileges of a U.S. citizen," said James Spero, chief of the identity and benefits fraud unit at Immigration and Customs Enforcement. "You can come and go as you please without any worry or regard to law enforcement coming to arrest you."

What is he smoking crack "instantaneous green card" MY ASS

Edited by se_lang (see edit history)
What you get when you marry a U.S. citizen is essentially an instantaneous green card, and with that green card you enjoy virtually all the rights and privileges of a U.S. citizen," said James Spero, chief of the identity and benefits fraud unit at Immigration and Customs Enforcement. "You can come and go as you please without any worry or regard to law enforcement coming to arrest you."

What is he smoking crack "instantaneous green card" MY ASS

That was obviously a well researched comment. My ass, too.

I SAY WHAT DON SAID :rolleyes:

I threw this out there because of the absolutely assinine quotes, and to warn those in the proces of the potential danger if they do not have their house in order. We are the prime example of the results of this policy.

The immigration service turns a blind eye to millions of illegals, yet scrutinizes those trying to navigate the process honestly and legally.

I threw this out there because of the absolutely assinine quotes, and to warn those in the proces of the potential danger if they do not have their house in order. We are the prime example of the results of this policy.

The immigration service turns a blind eye to millions of illegals, yet scrutinizes those trying to navigate the process honestly and legally.

I'll say.............that is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!