Clothes Size Conversions

My SO has picked out a few things from the VS web site and wants me to bring them to her on my next trip. She gave me sizes but all based on Chinese measurements. Does anyone know clothes size conversions? I found conversions for Europe but nothing for China. This includes shoe sizes and bra sizes. Hey, this VS after all... :(

As aye,

Jim

I didn't read the links in the other posts, so sorry if this was said earlier... Also, the sizes XS, S, M, L, XL are different. In China, my wife is L or XL. In the US, she is XS or S.

:D :) I must laugh. I told my wife that I would bring her some panties and she kept telling me, I need a large :D ... well, i took her a small and it worked out just fine.

While in China I needed to buy some underwear and a coat (those are stories in themselves I posted in other threads). In underwear I wear a US Medium (34 to 36 waist) and in coats depending on style a Medium or a Large. In China I had to buy XXXXL (4XL) in underwear and XXXL (3XL) in a coat.

Wow thats a lot of x's..... there Carl

Just think of all the cotton that when into making them.

Carl depends on were they was made in China I found some

underwears after the first washing to be nothing more than rags.

But then some turned out to be good.

I wear 34-36 in the states and in China some was XL to XXL.

When I told my wife that some of them turned out to worthless

rags.... Man this almost started a war..

"Her words

Oh my.... husband can't even wash cloths correctly,

how you do washing alone these past years?"

im almost sure she meant.... stupid husband. but didn't say it.

I blamed it on the washing machine being to strong "since it was a new one" and maybe I put to much TIDE inside the washer and that ended

the begaining of a American/Chinese war.

Bobby....