Question about passports stamps.

I have been to China two times. The first time was from late may to mid June. I received an entry and and exit stamp in my passport. I returned through the POE in San Francisco. I received no stamp from the Department of Homeland Security. Just the two stamps in China.

My second trip to China was from mid September to Late September. Again I received the two stamps in China (entry and exit). However, this time I received a stamp from the Department of Homeland Security upon my return at the POE at Chicago O'Hare. But I just noticed that the US stamp dated Sep 24 2006 was stamped on the passport pages with the Chinese stamps from May and June. The US agent stamped on the wrong pages. I did not notice until right now. I am going to send copies of my passport along with the I-129F. Does any think that this mistake will affect my application? I know I maybe worried about nothing but I just want to know what you all think. Thanks in advance.

An entry or exit stamp can be placed on any regular page of your passport. There is nothing that says related stamps must be on the same page, etc.

The Chinese are close to unique in taking the care that they do stamping your passport ... entry and exit on the same page, opposite the Chinese visa, etc.

You have nothing to worry about.

An entry or exit stamp can be placed on any regular page of your passport. There is nothing that says related stamps must be on the same page, etc.

The Chinese are close to unique in taking the care that they do stamping your passport ... entry and exit on the same page, opposite the Chinese visa, etc.

You have nothing to worry about.

Thank you, I feel relieved to know that the stamp will not be an issue.

Edited by wbrettleo (see edit history)