where can I have the vaccine booster

Hi, dear all:

I have been here for about nine months, now I am waiting for the green card (background checking. Before I came , I had had the Vaccine injection, but I have to finish my 3rd booster by the 20th of Dec. I am afraid that I can't go back to China at this time, because of the green card. So where should I go to have this injection here in America?

Thanks/ Annie

Hi, dear all:

I have been here for about nine months, now I am waiting for the green card (background checking. Before I came , I had had the Vaccine injection, but I have to finish my 3rd booster by the 20th of Dec. I am afraid that I can't go back to China at this time, because of the green card. So where should I go to have this injection here in America?

Thanks/ Annie

I would get it in the arm but some folks prefer it in the buttocks.

Oh did you where to go to get it?? Any Dr or your local health dept--the health dept is ussualy the cheapest.

When my wife had her AOS interview she was due for the booster shots, I called the civil surgeon that signed off on our I-693 supplimental and he assured me she didn't need them for AOS. I never found anything in the instructions for filing AOS or the I-693 instructions that said the boosters are required. Since I wasn't anxious to subject my wife to any more needles or spend money we didn't need to we never bothered with the boosters. Never had any trouble over it.