My Visa Question of the day

I received what I assume everyone refers to as NOA1 - Receipt Notice, I-797C, Notice of Action. I sent my application to the Nebraska Service Center since I live in Indiana and that is where the instructions directed me to mail it. However, when I was looking over the NOA1, I see at the bottom the address for the California Service Center. Is this who is going to be handling my application or does everyone have this on their Receipt?

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)

I received what I assume everyone refers to as NOA1 - Receipt Notice, I-797C, Notice of Action. I sent my application to the Nebraska Service Center since I live in Indiana and that is where the instructions directed me to mail it. However, when I was looking over the NOA1, I see at the bottom the address for the California Service Center. Is this who is going to be handling my application or does everyone have this on their Receipt?

Thanks in Advance

OK Rakster, here it is straight form the horses hiney. NBC is your service center. You sent it correctly. However, NBC is not currently doing 129-f petitions. CSC is. sooooo you get a CSC receipt number. see how simple it all is. Send it where they tell you so they can send it were they really wanted it in the first place. See how cleaver these USCIS people are?

Thanks in Advance

OK Rakster, here it is straight form the horses hiney. NBC is your service center. You sent it correctly. However, NBC is not currently doing 129-f petitions. CSC is. sooooo you get a CSC receipt number. see how simple it all is. Send it where they tell you so they can send it were they really wanted it in the first place. See how cleaver these USCIS people are?

Well that sucks. California is now processing I-129f applications with receipt date of March 20, 2006....and this is September, so my SO can expect to arrive in the US sometime before 2010 if we are lucky. :romantic: Sheeeeshhhh. I guess if I tell them I know Trigg it probably won't speed things up any huh?

Thanks in Advance

Well that sucks. California is now processing I-129f applications with receipt date of March 20, 2006....and this is September, so my SO can expect to arrive in the US sometime before 2010 if we are lucky. :romantic: Sheeeeshhhh. I guess if I tell them I know Trigg it probably won't speed things up any huh?

Tell them that if they don't hurry up I will date their daughters. that'll get 'em cookin'! don't worry so much about thew March 20 thing. Even vermont has march 20 posted. That is the worst case scnenario. Get some some cheetos and a copy of don does dallas-life will never be the same after watching it!!!!!!