Hello, this is Mike and Zhen again, we are Registering for Marriage in Nanning, October 30th. I am preparing to file I-130, I-129F, for K3. I can't seen to locate sample docs or example forms for K3 specifically. I-129F for K1 is available. I am also looking for samples for P3 and P4 including checklists or table of contents so we can be prepared.

I have a specific question about G-325A; Zhen's Chinese address has been the same for more than 5 years, may I use 2 lines to enter her complete address, or must I use an attachment?

Also, can we send mailing labels with her address in Chinese? Will they be used?

What about the affidavit of support? I-864, or I-134? I-864EZ?

DS156, DS156K, DS230 1 & 2?, SSA application ?, I-485 ?, and I-765 ?.

How much proof is required for married couples? photos, e-mail, IM Logs or text?, phone records, visits after wedding? A mix of these that shows it has been ongoing? with detailed proof if they ask for it?

I am trying to get the necessary signatures tken care of, so we don't have to wait for/trust the mail to help us.

And anything, that you think would help us be better prepared??? Thank you, we appreciate everything you have already done, just by being here. Zhen has gotten info in Chinese, and I have been reading everyday, culture and visa process, help with plane tickets, you are all so helpful, and so supportive. Mike & Zhen

Hello, it's me again. I am not sure what I've done wrong, maybe I asked too many questions at once! This process is overwelming, I was hoping that I could get answers to the specific questions from someone who was in the same situation as me. The one link I was given is from 2002, and almost everything is out-of-date! Visa Journey is behind sometimes 2 changes! my single most important question right now is about the addresses on the G-325A, can I use 2 lines for the address for Zhen's residence in China if there is only one address for more than 5 years? And the same question for the employer's address if Zhen has been working there more than 5 years. Also, I thought that you could now apply for EAD and SSCard at the Consulate in Guangzhou, I think with P3 submissions, and they would be sent to residence in USA after the interview approval? Please direct me to someplace with answers if you can't help me! I am trying to search the US Agency sites for up-to-date info, and If I can get any answers that will be valuable I will try to Pass them along in a way they can be accessed for future verification. Thank you for your help, Mike(Chicago) and Zhen. (Liuzhou)

Donahso, thank you so much. I was beginning to think I did something wrong. I know my questions might be stupid, but there are so many places to look and so many different answers. Some answers are old and some answers are just wrong because they are answers to a different question! Thanks again, we are on our way, mike & zhen.

• 2 weeks later...

Let your wife read this link, everything in details there.

http://www.laogonglaopo.com/001files/K3.htm

Hello, I am back, I am still looking for help! Maybe I need to ask for help in a different way?

I am nervous, and I ask many questions! Maybe the topic is the problem? I have found many example forms, but even some of the links are dated 2002! the forms have changed and the requirements have changed! I just want some reassurance that I have covered the bases!

thanks Mike and Zhen