HELP: Trouble purchasing pin # to call GZ Embassy

I need to call GZ Embassy to transfer my k1 petition to Korea Embassy. NVC sent our case to the wrong embassy and now I need to get the petition transfered. I tried to use my credit card to purchase the pin number for last 3 days, but it didn't work. Don't know what to do as I can't speak to the live operator unless I have the pin number and I don't know anyone in China to help me to purchase the calling card. Can anyone advise me whehter there is any way to get the pin or any other way to contact the embassy?

From The Guangzhou consulate website:

Requests to Transfer Cases to Another Post

If the applicants now live in another country and the case needs to be processed there, please contact the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate that handles immigrant visas where they are now living. Once the Guangzhou Immigrant Visa Unit receives the request from that post, we will transfer the case to their office.

You could also try sending a email:http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

Thank you Stephen. I sent a request by courier to Seoul Embassy and also sent an email to GZ. Now, we will see what happens.

BTW, how come it takes so long to sent the packet to GZ. It has been a week and the packet is still in Custom. I checked Shanghai and Beijing Shippments' in DHL site, and they don't need to go through costum there. Is there something I don't know about? It is just very frustrating that there is more delay in shipping process to GZ now.