EMS is on the way!!!

Yeah!!! Confirmed both DOS and GZ, they will issue visas to my sister and her daughter first after considering her medical situation, while her husband is still waiting for namecheck to be finished in China. That is a good news for us as long as she can leave the country ASAP.

I want to thank every one here for sharing your information and assistance, especially BIG thanks to Tony, Charlotte, Stan, and of course the most important ones, Sarah and her supervisor, and Mr. A. S. We are fortunate to have you guys' help in this hard time.

:redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :lol: :)

Guest hopeful

Congratulations!

Do you know when the clearance was sent back to GZ? trying to figure out how long it takes between clearance and EMS for immigration visas.

Congratulatios!

As I know GZ only will issue visa when both the husband and wife's name check were done. so It looks like yours is an except. Is that because of your sister's medical situation ? Did you ask them to issue visa to your sister and her daughter even if her husband's pending ? I appreciate your help if you can response

Yes, it's because my sister needs medical treatment immediately. That is why they issue the visas although her husband's is still pending. I was hoping they could speed up the couple's name check process. But I am still very happy with this outcome because that is what we want the most. But remember, I had to called CA, DOS, GZ at least twice a week to get them realize our problem-we tried really hard for that.

Sandra