Say no to Blue slips!

We all congrats those who got their visas! However, there are always some that got some setbacks during the process. Such as getting blue slip or even white ones. I do think in this process, experience can teach us the best lesson. I wonder, would those who ever got blue / white slip stand out and share the stories with us in detail. If that ever happened to you, would you mind tell us the sprcific reason why you got rejected? This way we can all learn and try to avoid the mishappens.

God bless you all and your loved ones!

Here is a link to our experience. At the risk of seeming too egotistical I moved it to notable posts. Mainly because the outpouring of friendship and advice given me during the ordeal shows what CFL is truely all about. These types of blue slips seem almost common place now days but at that time it was unheard of.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5047

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)

You can do all your homework, but blue slip is like a flu. It does come sometimes and there is cure, not as scary as one thinks.

I'm not sure I would agree with that assessment Eunice. In light of recent cases being sent back to the USCIS with recomendation to revoke I would be very afraid. I would agree that the majority of blue slips only want more evidence and are usually overcome though.

Eunice I never have contradicted your information. Never. But In the blue slip case. Some need not be too afraid, but you never know what GUZ is going to do. Paranoia for a blue slip should not be taken lightly. Many different things are starting to come from blue slips. And not good.

Eunice I never have contradicted your information. Never. But In the blue slip case. Some need not be too afraid, but you never know what GUZ is going to do. Paranoia for a blue slip should not be taken lightly. Many different things are starting to come from blue slips. And not good.

Based on experience, I have to agree with Rick. I thought we had a slam-dunk. Seems these latest groups of VO's are getting more blatant about hitting you with a blue slip without ever asking for evidence first, or even asking any questions. Manyun was asked for no evidence other than passports and photos (seemed kind of silly...she had a 6" stack of folders sitting in her lap), and was not asked one question. Nothing. They are not trying to hide a predetermined outcome either.

Thanks for sharing, woodworker. But I saw your timeline that says you finally overcame it and got your visa! That's wonderful!!

Michael and Manyun & rlheim, I saw that you both got blueslip? What was the reason of the denial? And how is everything now? Wish you guys best of luck!!! Really, don't give up.