Best place I could think of to post. Thanks to all and sorry for lack of online time. Got a letter from Lincoln. They reaffirm previous decision. Now back to DOS for action. Good thing am working long hours. This bites the big one.

George, I am assuming the reaffirmation reversed the GZ rejection and it's going back for another interview.

Congratulations.

Maybe you can share a bit more with us if it's not uncomfortable.

Thanks. As we all know, no personal info. However I am more than glad to share any info that I have. INS has reaffirmed the visa. Now back to GUZ for another go around. Of course this is assuming the paperwork gets there. My question is since DOS and INS don't talk to each other, what the heck good does this mean? GUZ is totally on their own with no oversight.

The case goes back to GUZ via NVC...

GUZ cannot recommendation a revocation based on the same information again... they have basically been told that the information they used for the recommendation is not grounds to revocate the petition...

So GUZ is back to simply deciding on issuing the visa or not. Not sure if this entails another interview...

George, I would think the K-1 is your best and fasted method of being together.

I'd strongly suggest that you make it to the interview this time and spend time beforehand preparing your SO and the evidence for the interview. There are many things you can do to help, including moral support for the second interview.

My plan is to go again this winter. There is no way I can wait around for my work and the guv timelinelines to gel. Think I will get LiWen to go and get her China paperwork back up to speed there. When the file gets there from NVC, we will be ahead of the game.