prepare response to NVC packet 3

I130 (CR1) for my wife was approved. I would like to have a checklist for documents, which she needs to prepare for the NVC processing. Just to make things simple, I try to not talk about consulate stage.

We all know prepare document on China side and mail them to US take a lot time. I would like to be prepared before hand.

I know this is specific to China case. Since it has been said packet 3 from NVC for China citizen is differ than a typical case.

Thanks in advance.

I130 (CR1) for my wife was approved. I would like to have a checklist for documents, which she needs to prepare for the NVC processing. Just to make things simple, I try to not talk about consulate stage.

We all know prepare document on China side and mail them to US take a lot time. I would like to be prepared before hand.

I know this is specific to China case. Since it has been said packet 3 from NVC for China citizen is differ than a typical case.

Thanks in advance.

This should give you a good idea of what's needed. It is also in Chinese so your wife can read and understand too.

http://www.laogonglaopo.com/001files/CR1IR1.htm

Thanks in advance.

This should give you a good idea of what's needed. It is also in Chinese so your wife can read and understand too.

http://www.laogonglaopo.com/001files/CR1IR1.htm

This link is great. Thank you very much!