Guangzhou National Day Schedule

mrbill2449

My SO has her interview on October 11, 2006 (Wed) at 7:15 AM. She tells me that National Day will cause the hospitals where she needs to take her medical examination in Guangzhou to be closed the week before! She says the medical results take up to four days to get. I was hoping she could get her medical exam on Monday and pick up the results on Tuesday to have them for the interview on Wednesday! Can't I just pay an extra fee for this one day exam result return? Please inform me if I am incorrect! SO says there are two medical examination places in Guangzhou approved. Perhaps one is more cooperative than the other?

Edited by mrbill2449 (see edit history)

My SO has her interview on October 11, 2006 (Wed) at 7:15 AM. She tells me that National Day will cause the hospitals where she needs to take her medical examination in Guangzhou to be closed the week before! She says the medical results take up to four days to get. I was hoping she could get her medical exam on Monday and pick up the results on Tuesday to have them for the interview on Wednesday! Can't I just pay an extra fee for this one day exam result return? Please inform me if I am incorrect! SO says there are two medical examination places in Guangzhou approved. Perhaps one is more cooperative than the other?

You can pay about 100 RMB extra at either GUZ hospital for results pickup the next day. You do need to go in the morning for this. Both Mr. Yang and Mr. Xie know all about it and can fill our SO in.

The hospital should be open on Monday, October 9 and you should be able to pay the extra fee for next day processing. I would suggest that she call both hospitals in GZ to verify that this is possible.

If that is not possible she needs to get this completed before National Day. Depending on where your SO lives she might be able to do this in another city such as Beijing or Shanghai if they are closer to her home. She should have a list of the medical facitilies in her P4 that have the addresses and phone numbers.

The hospital should be open on Monday, October 9 and you should be able to pay the extra fee for next day processing. I would suggest that she call both hospitals in GZ to verify that this is possible.

If that is not possible she needs to get this completed before National Day. Depending on where your SO lives she might be able to do this in another city such as Beijing or Shanghai if they are closer to her home. She should have a list of the medical facitilies in her P4 that have the addresses and phone numbers.

Thank you gentlemen! My SO lives in Nanning, so Guangzhou is the only option open. I tried calling these hospitals, but none of the numbers given worked! I'll ask her to call for verification. She should have the phone numbers on her P4 information.