Suppose to send BOTH birth cert. & ALL pages of passport?

I have read that other people have gotten RFE's for not including ALL of the passport pages with a birth certificate. I just sent my I-129F package a few days ago and I am quite worried now. I only sent in my birth certificate without all of the passport pages because I thought you could send one or the other (either sending a copy of the birth certificate, or ALL pages of the passport).

Hmm, if I were to get an RFE... how long do you think it would take? Like say from NOA1 and NOA2... I knew I might have forgot something... it always feels like I left something regardless of anything I do. :lol: :lol:

Be careful when you try to read and comprehend somebody else's RFE. What is the concern? You send either a copy of the birth certificate or a copy of the passport I.D. page to prove citizenship right? RFE's for lack of all passport pages and RFE for lack of all passport pages notorized are more likely to have to do with proving entries and exits from China and are related to valid relationship, not citizenship.