K2 Interview

I had emailed GUZ before they opened Friday that we would be coming to China and could they please schedule his interview while we were there?

So he gets the P4 yesterday (today if you're in China), and we get an email that the interview is scheduled for Sept. 28!

We'll be there (Guangxi, except for the side trip to GUZ) Sept 24 through Oct 15

Kind of puts a crimp on our first week there (We are planning to stay in Beijing for 1 day, and then take the train to Yulin) and my travel agent/wife doesn't speak English. But I'm sure she'll figure out how to do things.

A classic example on how plans never work out, and chaos rules!........

but good things often come out of chaos! And I'm sure good things will befall you and your family both at the interview, and your trip to China!

"~Life is unpredictable~"..... :greenblob:

Maybe we ought to consult Maxwell Smart :angel: Certainly believe that things will go well.......

My SO and I had a good idea when her interview would be. We had carefully calculated it based on the data we got from here.

I made my plans to go and visit her one last time about 3 to 4 months before when we expected the interview to be..........

I go and spend two wonderful weeks with her - come home - and the next day received the invitation for her interview!!! Although this was very good news - it sure screwed up my schedule, as there was no way I could turn around and go right back to China to be with her for the interview.

Just goes to show that GUZ will try their best to throw you off guard by throwing you a "curve ball" and wreck havock to your plans and schedule - ha ha.

But I can't complain - only 7 to 8 months from start to finish for us (don't know the exact date the appplication was sent in - can only guess), so this is why I can't say for sure how many months the process took for us for sure.

Just be happy you got a date!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

I had emailed GUZ before they opened Friday that we would be coming to China and could they please schedule his interview while we were there?

So he gets the P4 yesterday (today if you're in China), and we get an email that the interview is scheduled for Sept. 28!

We'll be there (Guangxi, except for the side trip to GUZ) Sept 24 through Oct 15

Kind of puts a crimp on our first week there (We are planning to stay in Beijing for 1 day, and then take the train to Yulin) and my travel agent/wife doesn't speak English. But I'm sure she'll figure out how to do things.

While it screws up the first week you gotta admit they do their best to accomodate the follow-to-join interviews. :angel:

Sorry about the schedule but great news just the same. Good luck, Randy.