Just Got Notice of NOA2 -- Sent Out 9/18

Just got email from the US Government site. Tina's NOA2 was sent out on the 18th!! :( The USCIS received our application materials on June 28 and sent the NOA1 on July 6. I think we must be one of the first on this forum to have used the new, post-IMBRA forms. (I am sooo glad I stumbled on those forms and re-did the application before sending in....). I never got an RFE, so the new forms actually worked!! I am so happy!! YES!!

Just got email from the US Government site. Tina's NOA2 was sent out on the 18th!! :threeques: The USCIS received our application materials on June 28 and sent the NOA1 on July 6. I think we must be one of the first on this forum to have used the new, post-IMBRA forms. (I am sooo glad I stumbled on those forms and re-did the application before sending in....). I never got an RFE, so the new forms actually worked!! I am so happy!! YES!!

Congrats. I got mine on 9/18/06 too. NOA1 (P1) was 7/24/06. Mine was sent directly to CSC. The new form indeed works. Never received any RFE.

Congrats. I got mine on 9/18/06 too. NOA1 (P1) was 7/24/06. Mine was sent directly to CSC. The new form indeed works. Never received any RFE.

Thanks, and yeah, looks like we are on the same glide path. Where is your SO from? We live here in Shenzhen (Shekou area).

Great news,

We are just a few weeks behind you so I can only hope ours will go as fast. My SO is in Shenzhen also I just got back last Monday after spending three weeks there. I will be going back in November to see her again.

Rick and Liyan