More questions on p3

1. My Controls / Edit Signature

2. Mine did the same... She must wait till she gets P4 letter prior to the medical and paying for the visa. She must pay for the visa prior to the pickup of medical envelope. She can get expedited service (for 100 RMB extra) for same day pickup.

Here's the write-up I did:

K1 - Medical in BJ; Pay visa in BJ

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12377

Take a look at the FAQs.. many questions will be answered there...

CFL Timelines, Forms, FAQs

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19303

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

Yup! Can't get the medical done before package 4. Coz they will ask for the appointment letter...

You could either get your medical done in Beijing or save yourself a trip and have it done in Guangzhou.

--------------------------------

How can I arrange the schdule for medical and interview in guanzhou??. I would love to do that save time and money. any suggestions??

Yup! Can't get the medical done before package 4. Coz they will ask for the appointment letter...

You could either get your medical done in Beijing or save yourself a trip and have it done in Guangzhou.

How can I arrange the schdule for medical and interview in guanzhou??. I would love to do that save time and money. any suggestions??

You don't need an appointment.

Most medical locations offer expedited service (same day or next day pickup) depending on the location (shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou)...

If you want to do this expedited service, and it's a location with same day pickup then you must be there first thing in the morning and some will require a call ahead [appointment]...