Location on photos and engagement ring receipt?

I was wondering about two things for evidence for both meeting on the requirement of I-129F. One is the location and information on the back of the photos. In my photos, I only put down the date, but some of the locations I do not remember the name, is this okay?

The second is I have a copy of the engagement ring receipt I bought in China. However, it is Chinese, not English. Do you think this is okay? I have "engagement ring receipt" as one of the evidence stated in my Cover Sheet, so it explains what it is.

Thanks!! :)

You don't have to put anything on the back of the photos if you don't want to... DATE is more important than location; you have to prove you meet in the last two years.

I affixed my pictures to a piece of paper (four to a page)..so there's no way to put anything on the back.

If you want to reference the receipt in a cover letter, then it's best to show proof of it now... don't worry about any translations... DHS will accept this easily enough... I would have your SO wear this ring at the consulate interview as well...

You don't have to put anything on the back of the photos if you don't want to... DATE is more important than location; you have to prove you meet in the last two years.

I affixed my pictures to a piece of paper (four to a page)..so there's no way to put anything on the back.

If you want to reference the receipt in a cover letter, then it's best to show proof of it now... don't worry about any translations... DHS will accept this easily enough... I would have your SO wear this ring at the consulate interview as well...

Ah, I see. I was wondering about whether this was a good way to do it too. I was planning to either attach pictures onto a piece of paper, or put the photos into a small bag, then staple the bag to a paper. Cause I figured everything must be able to be in a paper folder of some sort and stick together on a paper.

Ah, I see. I was wondering about whether this was a good way to do it too. I was planning to either attach pictures onto a piece of paper, or put the photos into a small bag, then staple the bag to a paper. Cause I figured everything must be able to be in a paper folder of some sort and stick together on a paper.

either way is good

I downloaded digital to the PC. Then I put it in Power Point and added dates and names of people and what relation they were and location if I knew, in general. I even put some arrows on their in thick colored lines. Printed on photo paper. Now I am not sure if this is the best way, because I was actually altering the pics by adding the caption and arrows I guess. Not sure how much my photos were worth to them, as we were already married.

K1 the photos are more critical I imagine.