Well! I finally get to mention something nice! I just happened to call the DOS today and they told me that my SO has an interview date of October 11, 2006! I would imagine that her P4 will arrive at her flat in 7-10 days too.

P3 info was returned to consulate on 5-2-06 and entered on computer on 5-19-06. I wrote a notarized letter removing SO's son from the case because he can't come to the USA until he reaches 16 years old. (now 11) A call to DOS last week prompted a supervisor to email, I think Guangzhou! Thank you DOS!

I text-messaged my SO today while she was sleeping. Upon waking, I received a return text message that was very jubilant! The call to her this evening was a rather joyful one too!

Now, I am traveling to China on Sept 26 to October 19 and hope to take my SO back to America with me. I'll attend her brother's wedding, go to Guangzhou during the interview period and if all goes well, take her home.

I'm traveling one-way to China and will not purchase return tickets until I see the visa in her red Chinese International Passport! :lol: