How many like me?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We filed CR1 in April of '05. Our interview date is the 20th of this month.

haven't heard from you much lately Lars, I'm glad you will get your interview very soon and I hope everything works great. Good luck to you and your Lao Po.

In regards to the Short Cuts, to get started on the shortcuts, considering I got my NOA1 a month ago, I understand, I must start calling NVC in about 3 months(hopefully) When I receive my NOA1.

I write this to help others in case the question should arise or anyone thinks I'm incorrect.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

We filed CR1 in April of '05. Our interview date is the 20th of this month.

haven't heard from you much lately Lars, I'm glad you will get your interview very soon and I hope everything works great. Good luck to you and your Lao Po.

In regards to the Short Cuts, to get started on the shortcuts, considering I got my NOA1 a month ago, I understand, I must start calling NVC in about 3 months(hopefully) When I receive my NOA1.

I write this to help others in case the question should arise or anyone thinks I incorrect.

Been busy, you know, 2 jobs and all. B)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all. I know many of us newbies get wrapped up in the time frame thing. But, I think we all understand how important this is for us, and so hope we can be forgiven for being anxious about the process. I am among the quite anxious newbies here. I just looked up the processing times for the California Service Center. This is what I found:

The processing times shown below are for applications that have just been completed. If you have just filed your application, these time frames may not reflect how long your application will take to be completed. We encourage you to check this page periodically before inquiring about your case. The processing times are updated monthly.

Service Center Processing Dates for California Service Center Posted April 15, 2008

Form: I-129F

Processing Time frame: October 08, 2007

Does anyone have any idea what the processing time frame of October 08, 2007 means? I received my Noa1 on March 25, 2008.

Hello all.

Service Center Processing Dates for California Service Center Posted April 15, 2008

Form: I-129F

Processing Time frame: October 08, 2007[/i]

Does anyone have any idea what the processing time frame of October 08, 2007 means? I received my Noa1 on March 25, 2008.

Welcome, wolvie!

You can see from my time line that I was an October, 2007, filer at CSC. There should be very few of us left there.

As Rob said, you can probably expect something around 140 days from your NOA1 date.

Good Luck!

Guest Tony n Terrific

What I have been reading the CR-1 takes right at a year now for all said and done for the visa. We will be filing in the month of May for the CR-1. Maybe with all the new fee increases so the USCIS can be more streamlined we will al see a speed up in this long ardous process. We can only hope and pray.

Thank you all for your help, encouragement and information. I guess I just have to be more patient. As much as I want Eve and I to be together now, she does need time to learn English. I know she is very worried about that and this gives her time to be able to relax and learn at her own pace. I agree that once the process is completed, hindsight will be with rose colored glasses. :D