My SO passed interview

Guest Paul

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you know why I made you go move your car out of the 2 hour parking, Bob. My intuitive perception told me she was leaving customs .. had to get you out of the picture, hehehe.

Did XM feel like she died and woke up in heaven?

Wheel Man

Oh Yeah Paul, I'll be at DFW to meet your wife too.

Anyone want a film of a woman and baby running up to Paul after his fiancee comes out of customs? :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :ph34r: Priceless!!

Now you know why I made you go move your car out of the 2 hour parking, Bob. My intuitive perception told me she was leaving customs .. had to get you out of the picture, hehehe.

Wheel Man

Anyone want a film of a woman and baby running up to Paul after his fiancee comes out of customs? :censor: :roller: :roller: Priceless!!

Better than that! The airline called and I said have someone that speaks Mandarin call back... and they did! AA found the bag in Tokyo and is forwarding it to Dallas! :eyebrow:

Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic, Fantastic, fnatastic news Bob ... now I know she is happy, er ah, did she scream this morning when she woke up beside you, hehehehehehe?

Wheel Man

Wheel Man

Anyone want a film of a woman and baby running up to Paul after his fiancee comes out of customs? :censor: :roller: :roller: Priceless!!

Better than that! The airline called and I said have someone that speaks Mandarin call back... and they did! AA found the bag in Tokyo and is forwarding it to Dallas! :eyebrow:

Ok, naogong, I will do all I can ... thank you for the good thoughts - now, I send some your direction!

Wheel Man

P.S. thank you too Joanne

Fantastic! Please send some of your good fortune my way!