Some Info on my I-129F

Well, as planned, I did call my Congressman's office and spoke to the lady who handles his immigration issues. She was nice on the phone, but was giving me information that contradicts what I have heard and read on CFL. For example, she said that "All" applicants must wait at least 9 months at USCIS. I told her that I have seen some go through the whole process in 5 or 6 months. She doubted that and said "some people will tell you anything." She said that she did find out that they had "pulled" my case and will be working it. I have not seen any so-called "touches" or any change on the USCIS website, so I will not get too excited about that right now. One more thing - she said that all cases are worked in the order they are received. I don't believe that, either. We'll see. :unsure:

She doubted that and said "some people will tell you anything." She said that she did find out that they had "pulled" my case and will be working it. ..... One more thing - she said that all cases are worked in the order they are received.

That's all BS !!! She just want to get u off her back... ;) ... Best luck to u and hope u will get ur Approval soon ..

you can't handle the truth :jerry:

Word has it... if you want the truth.. when you get to the pearly white gates, and asked which door you want opened, select the one on the RIGHT [hand of god]... :lol:

David, you might be right. If I knew the real truth about this immigration process, I might not be able to handle it. ;)

She doubted that and said "some people will tell you anything." She said that she did find out that they had "pulled" my case and will be working it. ..... One more thing - she said that all cases are worked in the order they are received.

That's all BS !!! She just want to get u off her back... :jerry: ... Best luck to u and hope u will get ur Approval soon ..

Thanks! I've already gained 10 pounds eating Cheetos.

That's all BS !!! She just want to get u off her back... :blink: ... Best luck to u and hope u will get ur Approval soon ..

Wow, I have lost 17 pounds since June. Sure would hate to think it is stress.

That's all BS !!! She just want to get u off her back... <_< ... Best luck to u and hope u will get ur Approval soon ..

Wow, I have lost 17 pounds since June. Sure would hate to think it is stress.

Stress? Now why should we be stressed, Mike? :)