will it cause denial?

i am going to interview soon, i read some posts of denial, i am nervous, because my case is different than others, my previous fiance deceased before we got married, so i left USA ,my present fiance applied k1 for me last year, i need to provide consulate the proofs of present fiance came to visit me , i wonder would consulate would doubt me why my present fiance visited me while my previous fiance applied K1 visa for me? will it cause denial? :(

If I understand you correctly, then there is no reason to deny a visa to you.

You did the right thing by following the law and leaving the USA after your late fiance's death (My condolences). Did you stay longer than the 90 days as allowed on the K1 visa? If so, that could be an issue. Also you may be asked for a copy of your late fiance's Death Certificate.

Good Luck to you.

You did the right thing by following the law and leaving the USA after your late fiance's death (My condolences). Did you stay longer than the 90 days as allowed on the K1 visa? If so, that could be an issue. Also you may be asked for a copy of your late fiance's Death Certificate.

Good Luck to you.

thanks for reply, i stayed there 88days, i tried to get my late fiance's death certificate, but the death of department replied me that i am not eligible to get it, only the members of his family can get, but i asked for them, none of them would help me for that. but my present fiance helped me to get a obituary notice in internet, does it help? :(

Guest pushbrk

Good Luck to you.

thanks for reply, i stayed there 88days, i tried to get my late fiance's death certificate, but the death of department replied me that i am not eligible to get it, only the members of his family can get, but i asked for them, none of them would help me for that. but my present fiance helped me to get a obituary notice in internet, does it help? :(

Yes, that will help. You will likely be asked about this. Just explain that he died before you married and show them the obituary and proof that you left the USA within the 90 days.

Good Luck to you.

Yes, that will help. You will likely be asked about this. Just explain that he died before you married and show them the obituary and proof that you left the USA within the 90 days.

I agree. Your passport should have the dates stamped in it to provide proof of the entry and departure dates. So it would seem that you are in good shape as far as the previous K1 visa is concerned. Now just focus on the new life.

Best of Luck!

Good Luck to you.

I agree. Your passport should have the dates stamped in it to provide proof of the entry and departure dates. So it would seem that you are in good shape as far as the previous K1 visa is concerned. Now just focus on the new life.

Best of Luck!

pushbrk, yuanyan, thanks. i wish you the best. :)