Happy Valentines Day!!!

The flowers were a big hit. SO apparently had never recieved flowers before, not even from her prior husband. Annieflower did an excelent job of getting the flowers to SO before she left for work this morning. When I spoke to her this evening she could not stop smiling. :D

Don't forget today is Chinese Valentines Day.

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

The flowers were a big hit. SO apparently had never recieved flowers before, not even from her prior husband. Annieflower did an excelent job of getting the flowers to SO before she left for work this morning. When I spoke to her this evening she could not stop smiling. :cheering:

WHOAH! OMG! VERY, IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS.....

THANKS

The flowers were a big hit. SO apparently had never recieved flowers before, not even from her prior husband. Annieflower did an excelent job of getting the flowers to SO before she left for work this morning. When I spoke to her this evening she could not stop smiling. :cheering:

WHOAH! OMG! VERY, IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS.....

THANKS

Are you sure about today being Chinese Valentines Day? I thought it was the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, which would have been July 31? Does anyone know for sure?

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Are you sure about today being Chinese Valentines Day? I thought it was the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, which would have been July 31? Does anyone know for sure?

Yes, today is Valentine's day...again. But many people forget this one. According to SO, each 4 years (similar to leap year) it occur 2 times per year. So, mark your calendar for 2010.

My SO was so excited to get her flowers today...She said she has never gotten before and so many......can you say homerun!!!!!!

Annieflowers made it possible!....I know they are making a good profit in China...but I could not send flowers here in the USA for a better price...would have cost me twice as much for what I got.

How much does it cost like a bundle of 12 roses with forget-me-not and some green plants? I mean order in US and deliver in a China city like Guangzhou.

How much does it cost like a bundle of 12 roses with forget-me-not and some green plants? I mean order in US and deliver in a China city like Guangzhou.

I think my order was around $40.00 US. This was for a dozen roses in a vase with a stuffed teddy bear holding the vase. The price may seem a bit high to some, but if you could have seen the smile on SO's face this morning on the Webcam you would know that it was worth every penny and cheap at twice the price.

Yep, once again in only a short thirty day span in China, Valentine's Day is celebrated. The Seventh Evening of the Seventh Month Festival is the second celebration of Valentine's Day.

Although I was very aware of last month's celebration, my SO made me aware of this one. She telephoned me with a gift of many spoken English words of her love and care for me.

It was a very special call and being the romantic man I tend to be, she received her gift of flowers today, even with short notice.

My calander is marked for 2010. I'll be a bit more prepared for this next one.

I paid about 40 dollars for two dozen roses at annieflower.....here in the US if I would have sent the same thing to a US city it would have been around $75-$100