I logged on to check the status of my case, even though I am supposed to get email notification I still do from time to time. About an hour after I log on to check it on the USCIS website I get 3 emails.

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: *****************

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 29, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Wow, it only took from March 16, til now. My RFE was stated received on July 13, and the second duplicate RFE I got was stated as being received July 21.

Anyone else ever get their crap approved?

I logged on to check the status of my case, even though I am supposed to get email notification I still do from time to time. About an hour after I log on to check it on the USCIS website I get 3 emails.

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: *****************

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 29, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Wow, it only took from March 16, til now. My RFE was stated received on July 13, and the second duplicate RFE I got was stated as being received July 21.

Anyone else ever get their crap approved?

Charlie, congratulations! At least somebody got approved. Nothing here yet. I think if I ever get approved I'll be in a state of shock. Best Wishes - Ron

I was approved 8/8/06 and on 8/23/06 my case was sent to GUZ. I got 2 IMBRA RFE's, returned them both and never received an email acknowledging receipt and my status continued to reflect the first RFE sent on 7/1/06 until they approved on 8/8/06. They don't seem to put much energy into keeping the status updated or to sending prompt emails.