Evidence photos requirement

I was wondering if it was truly necessary to put the name of the location in the back of every photo that was evidence that both has met together? I was browsing through Visajourney's guides and I noticed it said "Make sure you write your names, date, and location on the back of every photo." I can remember the date, but some of the locations I don't remember or cannot translate it to the English name. Is this still okay?

I was wondering if it was truly necessary to put the name of the location in the back of every photo that was evidence that both has met together? I was browsing through Visajourney's guides and I noticed it said "Make sure you write your names, date, and location on the back of every photo." I can remember the date, but some of the locations I don't remember or cannot translate it to the English name. Is this still okay?

240446[/snapback]

When my wife went to her interview we hadn’t included any information on the back of the photographs. The Visa officer enjoyed them very much never looking at the backs. I guess it wouldn't hurt but I don't think it is that critical.

Since mine were digital I used Publisher to insert 2 pictures in a document added captions and inserted a scanned image of my boarding passes with a caption that gave my dates of travel and destination city. Then added a title that was real original: Proof of meeting for <my name> and <her name> on <Date>

Then printed the thing using a color printer.

Single page, short, sweet and apparently worked since she's upstairs taking a nap. :greenblob:

Don't try to make it too complicated, if you can get the basics to prove you met on a single sheet of paper it leaves little to loose and makes it easy to check off the box that says you proved you met. I actually got complimented on it at our AOS interview. :greenblob:

We were not asked for any photos beyond those sent with the original application nor did we label them with other than the digital date printed on the front. And, like David, we were not asked for anything else either, as I recall.

Please remember that some of things you read as 'required' or 'suggested' may have been asked for during somebody's interview or for an RFE overcome. It is a good idea to be as prepared as possible. Do your best.

I wouldn't worry anymore about it. If the worst happens and they look on the back and then ask you who, when and where, then tell them.

I read the same thing and when I filled out the I-129F form, I didn't write anything on the back. I don't think the people adjudicating my file will be looking on the backside of the photos. I wouldn't suggest you NOT do it if you really want to, but if you hadn't, don't worry about it. I highly doubt your adjudicating officer will look on the back of your photos as well.

Best wishes!