My wife told me that her interview lasted for more than 15 minutes. The VO was Chinese and had some difficulty understanding my wife's English so changed to Chinese for half of the interview. Some additional questions were:

1. When did you marry your husband

2. When did husband come to China to visit you

3. What was her job

4. Where did she live

5. How did you meet your husband

My wife says there are more questions and she will provide to me when she returns homeand can utilize her translator.

Mike

I like the spirit of your wife. She has been able to overcome the language barrier and clear up all of VO's concerns in 20 minutes.

Interviews last from 2 minutes to 20 minutes. VOs know what they are doing.

My wife is IMO an incredible woman. Smart as well as beautiful. She told me she was very worried in the beginning because she was at window 29. I guess she read that window 29 is very commonly issued blue slip. She said the VO was a very old Chinese woman who did not smile or say hello. She said so I did not smile at her or say hello. You have to understand that my wife at a young 41 thinks she is an old woman and if she said the VO was very old she must be ancient. But she laughed last night with me about it and said she had a lot to do before I arrive in October. I ask her what and she laughed and said I have a lot of clothes and must get them ready.

I Love This Woman!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

I like the spirit of your wife. She has been able to overcome the language barrier and clear up all of VO's concerns in 20 minutes.

Interviews last from 2 minutes to 20 minutes. VOs know what they are doing.

240161[/snapback]

Hi Mike

We just got back to Shanghai. Congrats again. My wife and I enjoyed meeting your wife in GZ. Wish her a smooth trip to the States from both of us.

Todd & Hui

She told me she injoyed meeting you too. Did you pick up the visa yet? I am still waiting the phone call for my wife to inform me it is in her hand so I can buy the ticket this weekend. Such luck I had with 4 seats still available I reserved her ticket and arranged seats for to sit next to me. Amazing like someone knew to hold that seat.

She has already told me we must go to Maine to visit.