T- Minus Six Days!!...and All systems

It is now T-Minus three days until my beautiful sweet heart has her interview!! She has arrived in Guangzhou early this morning from Nanning. We spoke very briefly upon her arrival. She is very excited. But, I can tell by her voice a bit of nervousness. She is trying hard to be strong about all that will happen in just a few days. Of course, I give her words of encouragement. She laughs at my bit of levity as I tell her not to worry about the VO's questions, "you know me better than I know me" . Then we talk about many other things. She is tired from her trip. I suggest she should rest awhile. After her nap she will do a trial run to the embassy and the hospital. She will take her medical tomorrow morning. We say good bye.....she says to me......Lagon, do not be nervous or worry about me. I will do fine! Maybe, she caught a sense of my nervousness as well. hmmmm....she does know me better than I know me.

I am sure she will do fine my friend. My SO's interview is tomorrow. This will be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt week for us :blush:

This indeed will be a great week!!! I wish your SO all the best tomorrow!!! I will be watching CFL for your good news!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure she will do fine my friend. My SO's interview is tomorrow. This will be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt week for us :blush:

This indeed will be a great week!!! I wish your SO all the best tomorrow!!! I will be watching CFL for your good news!!

Believe me, I will post it in the blink of an eye :whip: Just think, all of this waiting will be over soon and we will be united with our SOs. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheffy dude, you got lucky. There aren't any preseason games on the night of the 29th while you await the interview results, that would just be to distracting and you might loose more digits due to the information overload making it exceptionally difficult to handle the cooking utensils. :whip:

Perhaps we should contact social services in your area and have them place you in protective custody so you aren't able to hurt yourself. :blush:

Frank.....that clock is great!!! The person is writing as fast as I have been dicing onions.... :blush:

Just make sure you're dicing onions and not fingertips. :lol: :lol:

That's assuming he knows the difference in his demented state. :whip:

I've had sauteed tips of beef before but never sauteed tips of fingers. Maybe Cheffy can enlighten us on the subtle differences. :lol:

Cheffy dude, you got lucky. There aren't any preseason games on the night of the 29th while you await the interview results, that would just be to distracting and you might loose more digits due to the information overload making it exceptionally difficult to handle the cooking utensils. :P

Perhaps we should contact social services in your area and have them place you in protective custody so you aren't able to hurt yourself. :blush:

Lee....to funny!!! I have decided to go on a self-imposed knife handling strike until her interview is over. Now, it is just me....two bags of cheeto's.....I asked trigg to loan me the sheep and he said that Mick destroyed it. But, in Micks defense, the sheep has a big ol smile on it...lol

Frank.....that clock is great!!! The person is writing as fast as I have been dicing onions.... :whip:

Just make sure you're dicing onions and not fingertips. ;) :P

That's assuming he knows the difference in his demented state. :lol:

I've had sauteed tips of beef before but never sauteed tips of fingers. Maybe Cheffy can enlighten us on the subtle differences. :P

One has pure tenderness to the bite.....the other ....."Is just finger licking good.".... :lol: :lol:

Cheffy,

We're here for ya dude, just remember we can only prepare you for the inevitable abuse she will eventually inflict upon your personage so that you have a small glimmer of hope of survial.

Wonder what she will think of you having Ernesto visit while she's not there to make him feel welcome. :blush:

Guest pushbrk

Cheffy,

We're here for ya dude, just remember we can only prepare you for the inevitable abuse she will eventually inflict upon your personage so that you have a small glimmer of hope of survial.

Wonder what she will think of you having Ernesto visit while she's not there to make him feel welcome. :P

Gee, a Chef and a Chinese wife. I wonder if there will be a knife fight after her arrival? I mean, a "her knives or yours kind of knife fight." :P

I would stop worrying about her interview and start worrying about learning how to cook Chinese food the Chinese way.

You may be great at American food but if your sweetie is like mine, she won't eat American food most of the time. So, what will it take to add a second kitchen to your house???

Chef: Don't read the next line!!

(notice how I gave him a problem to divert his attention from the real problem at hand :P !!)