Enjoying in the USA

I arrived at L.A. airport on the 16th, and have been on the move every since. We got married in Las Vegas on the 18th. The sky is so blue, the air is so clean, the ocean is so vast, trees are green, flowers are blooming... We are the happiest bears in the California sunshine! :lol:

I have been travelling a lot this week, just thinking about the miles I've covered.:ph34r: I'm glad I can share my happiness with you on this forum. I will have more to tell because I know a brand new life is waiting on me on this land. :lol:

Glad to hear that you and Zeak are having a great time together. It is my hope that you like America very mcuh. In fact, Li and I will not be far behind you. We will be flying out of Guangzhou next Friday night and arriving in LA at around 6PM the same Friday (time differential ya know!). Then from LA its on to Cincinnati overnight and from there on to Nashville.

Say hello to Zeak for us and Li sends her regards. She just flew out of Shantou this morning and has arrived in Shanghai. She will go to Jiangsu for a last visit with her family. I, on the other hand, will be teaching virtually up to the last minute. <_<

I arrived at L.A. airport on the 16th, and have been on the move every since. We got married in Las Vegas on the 18th. The sky is so blue, the air is so clean, the ocean is so vast, trees are green, flowers are blooming... We are the happiest bears in the California sunshine! :)

I have been travelling a lot this week, just thinking about the miles I've covered.<_<  I'm glad I can share my happiness with you on this forum. I will have more to tell because I know a brand new life is waiting on me on this land. :blink:

HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE IT HERE !

We got married the same day by the way :o

Glad  to hear that you and Zeak are having a great time together. It is my  hope that you like America very mcuh. In fact, Li and I will not be far behind you. We will be flying out of Guangzhou next Friday night and arriving in LA at around 6PM the same Friday (time differential ya know!). Then from LA its on to Cincinnati overnight and from there on to Nashville.

Say hello to Zeak for us and Li sends her regards. She just flew out of Shantou this morning and has arrived in Shanghai. She will go to Jiangsu for a last visit with her family. I, on the other hand, will be teaching virtually up to the last minute. :blink:

We are glad for you Mick and Li! How long will you be in L.A.? If it's just a short transfer, we sure hope that we can meet some time in the US in the future. I feel excited just to think of our candle reunion some day. :lol:

I arrived at L.A. airport on the 16th, and have been on the move every since. We got married in Las Vegas on the 18th. The sky is so blue, the air is so clean, the ocean is so vast, trees are green, flowers are blooming... We are the happiest bears in the California sunshine! :lol:

I have been travelling a lot this week, just thinking about the miles I've covered.:blink:  I'm glad I can share my happiness with you on this forum. I will have more to tell because I know a brand new life is waiting on me on this land. :lol:

We got married the same day by the way :lol:

Good to know that we are on the same page. :lol: Afer this we are going to start the AOS long process. :lol:

I have been travelling a lot this week, just thinking about the miles I've covered.:blink:  I'm glad I can share my happiness with you on this forum. I will have more to tell because I know a brand new life is waiting on me on this land. :lol:

We got married the same day by the way :lol:

Good to know that we are on the same page. :lol: Afer this we are going to start the AOS long process. :lol:

I'm almost done.... Ready to file Tuesday ! Then.. just waiting....

Congradulations little bear, on your wedding,  we arrived in L.A. on the 16 th also, what city did you travel from? I know you will enjoy your honey moon in Las Vagas. Have fun :blink:

I travelled from Suzhou to L.A. and now our home is in Ventura, which is 60 miles north of L.A.. The spring scenery here is gorgeous. I'm sure you enjoy the ocean and the green hill sides and mountains in your trip.

I travelled from Suzhou to L.A. and now our home is in Ventura, which is 60 miles north of L.A.. The spring scenery here is gorgeous. I'm sure you enjoy the ocean and the green hill sides and mountains in your trip.

Littlebear,

Go visit the Getty Center (Museum) and you can get a view of the city. The flowers in the facility should be very pretty too. Also, take a 3 hr drive to San Diego. You will be able to see beautiful wild purple flowers on the hill side. Southern California is full of green now. Once summer is here, it will be brown and dry.

North of Ventura, you can visit Solvang CA (a Danish town). I did live in Southern California (Torrrance, CA) for 4 years.

Glad  to hear that you and Zeak are having a great time together. It is my  hope that you like America very mcuh. In fact, Li and I will not be far behind you. We will be flying out of Guangzhou next Friday night and arriving in LA at around 6PM the same Friday (time differential ya know!). Then from LA its on to Cincinnati overnight and from there on to Nashville.

Say hello to Zeak for us and Li sends her regards. She just flew out of Shantou this morning and has arrived in Shanghai. She will go to Jiangsu for a last visit with her family. I, on the other hand, will be teaching virtually up to the last minute. :D

We are glad for you Mick and Li! How long will you be in L.A.? If it's just a short transfer, we sure hope that we can meet some time in the US in the future. I feel excited just to think of our candle reunion some day. :D

Littlebear:

Only a short stop in LA after clearing immigration, then have to catch the red-eye to Cincinnati. Stay in touch. We miss you.