documents to satisy evidence?

What should be brought to satisfy evidence of the relationship? Are there anything that people have been specifically asked for that I am not including below to satisfy proof of our relationship?

1. My passport pages(copies)- she will bring it(better safe than sorry of course) but will the VO have copies of everything we already submitted to DHS, which includes copies of my passport?

2. Pictures

3. E-mails

4. Letters/postcards

5. Notarized affidavit from my parents saying they have met her.

6. Limited boarding passes( i was really bad about saving them)

7. My temporary residence card of China which had the same address as my fiancee's.

8. Three different phone bills. (very high, international rates)

9. I also wrote a short notorazed affidavit (separate from the one submitted to CIS). I just stated the date I first met my fiancee and that I had met her on numerous occasions afterwards. Also, that I do intend to support her in the U.S. and marry her within 90 days of her arrival.

I didn't think this affidavit would have much utility and didn't want to give to much info.

6. Baby, this is not a major concern. It's minor. You have sufficient evidence.

If you have evidence to show you are financially better this year, it will help. (I remember your parents are the co-sponsor, right?)

The photocopy of your passport should be of every page. This will show your visa's and entry/exit stamps which should take care of your missing boarding pass question.

Don't forget the Affidavit of Support and 3 years tax returns. Tax returns and employment letters have been a big deal in the past and are on the list of required things to bring.

If you are in GZ with her then give her your passport to take into the interview with her and when they ask for her passport she should just hand them both over. You can find a comfortable chair in the coffee shop on the 4th floor.

Regarding your passport ...

The photo copy of every page is when the passport is used to establish your identity in your 129 submission. That can get pretty large if you have page supplements.

As evidence of visits we found it sufficient to have a copy of your first page, your Chinese visa page(s) and every page that has an entry/exit stamp. I made a cover page with a little table of visits and then annotated each entry/exit stamp showing where it fit as they are sometimes hard to read.

As far as copies go, they produce more clearly if you do a high resolution scan and then print on a color laser printer if you have access to one.

Make it easy for the VO!