Do you think scars matter?

My fiance .. obviously a male, has about 4 scars on his head where he got stiches. His mother told him to let his hair grow so they didn't show during the interview. He hates long hair and cut it as always. We didn't think it would matter. But when he went for his medical check .. they asked him how he got all the scars and wrote something down (which he couldn't see). The scars came from a fight in his younger days .. not sure what he told them .. he has no police record. Do you think this could possibly cause a blue slip????

Toni, please relax, No one is getting a blue slip because of scars.  He'll do fine.  The medical examiner probably wrote down what he said. 

(P.S. I'll be climbing the walls next week. :greenblob: )

238598[/snapback]

:greenblob: Im climbing them nowwwwwwwwww .. it's even worse then I expected. :greenblob: But thanks :blink:

Toni, please relax, No one is getting a blue slip because of scars.  He'll do fine.  The medical examiner probably wrote down what he said. 

238598[/snapback]

:greenblob: Im climbing them nowwwwwwwwww .. it's even worse then I expected. :greenblob: But thanks :blink:

238599[/snapback]

Breathe in a paper bag, when it's all over mail the bag to me. :greenblob:

Toni, please relax, No one is getting a blue slip because of scars.?He'll do fine.?The medical examiner probably wrote down what he said.?

238598[/snapback]

238599[/snapback]

238600[/snapback]

No Way !!! Your interview is 8/24 .. If Lin passes 8/22 I'll still be using the paper bag until 8/24 when he actually picks it up from the post office .. your just going to have to splurge for your own brown bag :greenblob:

Toni, please relax, No one is getting a blue slip because of scars.?He'll do fine.?The medical examiner probably wrote down what he said.?

238598[/snapback]

238599[/snapback]

238600[/snapback]

No Way !!! Your interview is 8/24 .. If Lin passes 8/22 I'll still be using the paper bag until 8/24 when he actually picks it up from the post office .. your just going to have to splurge for your own brown bag :greenblob:

238601[/snapback]

Damn! Ok, I'll look for heavy drugs.

(P.S. I'll be climbing the walls next week. :P )

238598[/snapback]

:P Im climbing them nowwwwwwwwww .. it's even worse then I expected. :wacko: But thanks :lol:

238599[/snapback]

Breathe in a paper bag, when it's all over mail the bag to me. :D

238600[/snapback]

No Way !!! Your interview is 8/24 .. If Lin passes 8/22 I'll still be using the paper bag until 8/24 when he actually picks it up from the post office .. your just going to have to splurge for your own brown bag B)

238601[/snapback]

238602[/snapback]

wanna share? I'll trade you .. I have a partially used brown bag

(P.S. I'll be climbing the walls next week. :D )

238598[/snapback]

:P Im climbing them nowwwwwwwwww .. it's even worse then I expected. :wacko: But thanks :lol:

238599[/snapback]

It looks better after they pickup the visa and then you will wonder why you were so worried. But don't worry you get to worry all over again for AOS, so save the bag. B)

I remember both visa pickups, for my wife and son, I opened the packet and studied the visas both times to be sure they were correct and then peeked in the cutout corner to see if the papers inside were for the right person.

238598[/snapback]

238599[/snapback]

Breathe in a paper bag, when it's all over mail the bag to me. :P

238600[/snapback]

No Way !!! Your interview is 8/24 .. If Lin passes 8/22 I'll still be using the paper bag until 8/24 when he actually picks it up from the post office .. your just going to have to splurge for your own brown bag :D

238601[/snapback]

238602[/snapback]

wanna share? I'll trade you .. I have a partially used brown bag

238605[/snapback]

pass the bong Toni B)

238598[/snapback]

:huh: Im climbing them nowwwwwwwwww .. it's even worse then I expected. :P But thanks :lol:

238599[/snapback]

It looks better after they pickup the visa and then you will wonder why you were so worried. But don't worry you get to worry all over again for AOS, so save the bag. :lol:

I remember both visa pickups, for my wife and son, I opened the packet and studied the visas both times to be sure they were correct and then peeked in the cutout corner to see if the papers inside were for the right person.

238609[/snapback]

Wow .. new picture Lee .. I almost didn't recognize you :-). Nice

I can tell you both  from my own experience.  You won't relax until they step out of customs and into your arms.

238617[/snapback]

If I remain at my current stress level until that point .. the next picture I post will likely be with grey hair and a cane.

I guess my thought was with over a 100 stiches in the head that GZ might question his military record or think that he was a troublemaker or something .... But .. if no one here has heard of any type of questioning about scars then I guess I won't worry about it.