GIV-24

Guest YOu&Me

Hey...Where can get newest version of

GIV-24..Need real bad real fast, wife

needs it to pick up medical today.

Helppppppp

238392[/snapback]

http://laogonglaopo.com/001files/form.htm

download GIV-24_excel.rar. This is a fillable form.

Open it and press ESC then use the scroll up,down,left and right to fill out it.

Edited by yuliki (see edit history)
Hey...Where can get newest version of

GIV-24..Need real bad real fast, wife

needs it to pick up medical today.

Helppppppp

238392[/snapback]

http://laogonglaopo.com/001files/form.htm

download GIV-24_excel.rar. This is a fillable form.

Open it and press ESC then use the scroll up,down,left and right to fill out it.

238408[/snapback]

tried to download it and open it but it says the file is damaged, anyone else have this problem?

I dont know why I had a problem but I will go with the one that Tony has the link to then.

Thanks

Guest YOu&Me

Thanks.....find that rar file, but can't fill in any words( said doesn't work..)....i think it's better to update all forms(DS-156,DS-157,GIV-24,DS-156K..etc the lastest version), can't find the chinese version either on USCIS site or consulate site, and also there is no free form you can get in bank..... :rolleyes:

Guest YOu&Me

Ps...Tony's link is A4 size for each page, i asked the nurse in medical center, she told me better the original one as consulate gave to you in P4 pack( that's a A3 size paper), in fact i use Tony's link to download GIV-24 and fill in, but not accepted by hospital...finally they pack the original one which a little mess on the form.... :rolleyes:

Page 3 and page 4 are both cut off on the sides, and missing information in Tony's link.

The 001 GIV-24 loads fine, but has all filled out information that is an example. I can not erase the pre filled out example, only print it out as is.

(no idea what the "_excel.rar." means as stated in David's post).

238489[/snapback]

I don't think it's missing information... it spans to the next page.. this does often cause confusion on how to properly read the text...

A "rar" file is a compressed file.. like WinZip creates *.zip files...

So inside any compressed file, you should find.. more files...

In the rar file, you find two excel files (xls)...

FYI: To open a rar file, you need something like WinRAR

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

Page 3 and page 4 are both cut off on the sides, and missing information in Tony's link.

The 001 GIV-24 loads fine, but has all filled out information that is an example. I can not erase the pre filled out example, only print it out as is.

(no idea what the "_excel.rar." means as stated in David's post).

238489[/snapback]

I don't think it's missing information... it spans to the next page.. this does often cause confusion on how to properly read the text...

A "rar" file is a compressed file.. like WinZip creates *.zip files...

So inside any compressed file, you should find.. more files...

In the rar file, you find two excel files (xls)...

FYI: To open a rar file, you need something like WinRAR

238497[/snapback]

Bingo! Thanks David, yes I was reading (looking at) it wrong.

Printed out Tony's link, and if you put page 2&3 side by side, it makes 1 full page (2 sheets of paper big). I have a feeling that is not the correct size they ask for (2-8x11 pages taped together??). Never saw a GIV-24 in person, so am only guessing, and thinking ahead to the future.

Is a online filliable GIV-24 available? Even if not accepted at the medical exam, at least it would make for easy to copy information to the form supplied by GUZ.