Your parents to be your co-sponsor will be fine. Make sure they didn't sponsor any other immigrants (unless they are your kins) before otherwise it tends to raise VO's concerns.

I-864 and Tax Returns are submitted in the US.

Bring the following docs to visa interview:

1. Statement from your parents stating they are willing to support your wife to immigrate.

2. Their earning status for current 6 months.

3. Their bank statements for current 6 months.

4. Your pics with your parents

5. Documents of your income status and papers of student status

6. Evidence to show who purchased your flight tickets to China

7. Documents to verify your address for recent 5 years.

Usually when a petitioner needs a co-sponsor, it tends to raise more concerns of VO, but it's OK since the co-sponsors are your parents.

Your parents to be your co-sponsor will be fine. Make sure they didn't sponsor any other immigrants (unless they are your kins) before otherwise it tends to raise VO's concerns.

I-864 and Tax Returns are submitted in the US.

Bring the following docs to visa interview:

1. Statement from your parents stating they are willing to support your wife to immigrate.

2. Their earning status for current 6 months.

3. Their bank statements for current 6 months.

4. Your pics with your parents

5. Documents of your income status and papers of student status

6. Evidence to show who purchased your flight tickets to China

7. Documents to verify your address for recent 5 years.

Usually when a petitioner needs a co-sponsor, it tends to raise more concerns of VO, but it's OK since the co-sponsors are your  parents.

238267[/snapback]

I, too, am wondering about this also. Because I will need my parents to co-sponsor me, but I think they have co-sponsored other immigrants (non-K1 visa applicants though) in the past which are their relatives. What circumstances could this have? Thanks.

Guest pushbrk
Has anyone here ever used a co sponsor?  As a student my income falls below poverty.  My parents filled out a notorized 864 and included several documents.  Should that be ok?

238257[/snapback]

I'm not an expert on co-sponsors but as long as they qualify and provide the right forms, you should be OK. Is an I-854 from a K visa co-sponsor ok instead of an I-134?

Has anyone here ever used a co sponsor?  As a student my income falls below poverty.  My parents filled out a notorized 864 and included several documents.  Should that be ok?

238257[/snapback]

I'm not an expert on co-sponsors but as long as they qualify and provide the right forms, you should be OK. Is an I-854 from a K visa co-sponsor ok instead of an I-134?

238307[/snapback]

No... a I-864 cannot be used for K# beneficiary's... A I-134 is used for NIVs... (stated in 9FAM).

I, too, am wondering about this also. Because I will need my parents to co-sponsor me, but I think they have co-sponsored other immigrants (non-K1 visa applicants though) in the past which are their relatives. What circumstances could this have? Thanks.

238276[/snapback]

If they have sponsored immigrants of F visa category or IR5 ( for siblings, children, parents), it's better than having sponsored K1,K2, K3, K4, CR1, CR2 applicants.