Is P-3 mailed in native alphabet?

Can anyone tell me if the P-3 will be mailed out using the SO native Chinese?

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks Mike,

I got the address on the I-129F in her native Chinese right but I had one number off on the English version. Even though when I have mailed things to her using this address it still gets to her.

Guest pushbrk
Thanks Mike,

I got the address on the I-129F in her native Chinese right but I had one number off on the English version. Even though when I have mailed things to her using this address it still gets to her.

238246[/snapback]

Evidently our Consulate has figured out that China Post workers read Chinese better than English. Go figure. I've never tried mailing anything to my wife using English on the envelope. I know others have done so successfully but I've only sent important papers.

Thanks again Mike,

I wont worry about contacting them then about the one digit being wrong in the English version of her address.

Thanks again Mike,

I wont worry about contacting them then about the one digit being wrong in the English version of her address.

238314[/snapback]

When you are going to sent P3 back to GUZ, put a filled out EMS sheet in the P3 with your SO's detailed Chinese address and phone number or cell phone information on. Later GUZ will send P4 back with the address sheet you filled out.