Burn Out Burn Out

Checked USCIS Website twice today - No Updates and No emails from them. Nothing since email and website update for 1st IMBRA RFE on July 3.

Today, I got home and checked mailbox, as usual, and found I had finally received the new Casio WaveCeptor watch I had purchased on Ebay about 10 days ago along with a small amount of Junk Mail. After I had opened the package with the new watch, I went through the Junk Mail and found one legitimate looking envelope.

Lo and Behold, it was from Homeland Security.......WTF!

It was NOA 2 for my K3..........I am elated..............If I were a few years younger and not the pres. of my HOA, I'd Perform mouth to mouth on a fifth of Jack Black and back the 69 Z out of the garage, open the Hooker Headers, and demonstrate for the neighborhood a BURNOUT BURNOUT BURNOUT!!!!

Sorry, I've already started Mouth to Mouth................so I'll shut the f up.

That's one small step for ....................

Hank

Congratulations! :)

I too fear about the junk mail. Can't tell you how many times I have found things mixed in with flyers and such. We are at the end of the service route (but right in the middle of town, go figure), so we may have a different person each 6 days. At least 1 time a week, no deliveries at all, they just don't finish for the day. At least 1 time a week, all of us neighbors exchange the wrong mail we receive for each other. I hold my breath each and every time I am expecting something important.

I went through the Junk Mail and found one legitimate looking envelope.

Lo and Behold, it was from Homeland Security.......WTF!

I know what you mean by junk mail. In Yahoo we have "Bulk" mail. Many times I have found important mail that I wanted in the Bulk mail. Unfortunately, I have not found anything from USCIS. I went on vacation and when I got back I had over 400 in my bulk mail. I think I would know if they have "touched" my packet or not. 151 days and counting, and so far, they have "scratched" their, you know what. <_<

By the way, congratulations! I'm glad somebody is being touched and there are real people out there (somewhere). B)

Edited by RLS (see edit history)

Good to see things are moving.

Congatulations!!!!

:D :lol: :lol: :D