Just bored and wondering about duplicate RFE's

Sitting around bored, looking at USCIS website, saw they received my second duplicate RFE on the 21st of July. They never sent me an email like they did with the first one, but now it says we received your RFE the 21st instead of the 13th like before.

Anyone ever find out what was behind that duplicate mess? I wrote a letter with mine asking what the deal was, no response of course.

Sitting around bored, looking at USCIS website, saw they received my second duplicate RFE on the 21st of July. They never sent me an email like they did with the first one, but now it says we received your RFE the 21st instead of the 13th like before.

Anyone ever find out what was behind that duplicate mess? I wrote a letter with mine asking what the deal was, no response of course.

234546[/snapback]

Im in chat lol right now, not board there :)

Mike, I hope you are right about next week, and Charlie, I know exactly how you feel. I have waited until the end of February and here it is almost August. This is not rocket science. I have never been arrested in my life. My whole family is clean. I can trace my family back before the Revoluntionary War, but, here I sit waiting for my government to, at least, ok the damn petition and get it over to NVC. Is that asking too much? I'm sure you can tell that I'm frustrated. I know the older members here will think I'm being unreasonable, but, come on, going on SIX months to either approve or reject an application for a visa??????? That's not to mention all the other steps ahead. I have some choice words in my mind right now, but, I will keep them to myself. :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) ;) :) <_< :( <_< :( :)

We (Mike and Rong) really really really needed to see this today. Thank you CSC. :angry: :( B) B) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Let's hope that "preliminary processing was complete" means that the finale stamp of approval is in his/her hand and it will be any day now. Just a matter of matching the RFE to the petition. (NSC transfer and IMBRA = 62 lost days for us as of today).

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On August 1, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Edited by MikeandRong (see edit history)