line through name on paperwork

:greenblob: I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?
:unsure:  I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

Normally you do not want to cross out anything on any of the forms to avoid USCIS from sending you an RFE to ask for clarification.

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :blink:

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :rolleyes:

Welcome to CFL, we all have fun with the paperwork here. :lol:

:unsure:  I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

Normally you do not want to cross out anything on any of the forms to avoid USCIS from sending you an RFE to ask for clarification.

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :blink:

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :rolleyes:

234064[/snapback]

Fun?????? Is that what that was Lee? When you think of filling out forms as fun you can certainly claim to be an old timer on CFL. Lee enjoyed it so much he recently went back to do it again.

234056[/snapback]

234064[/snapback]

Fun?????? Is that what that was Lee? When you think of filling out forms as fun you can certainly claim to be an old timer on CFL. Lee enjoyed it so much he recently went back to do it again.

234066[/snapback]

You forgot to mention writing checks.$$$$$$$$

234056[/snapback]

234064[/snapback]

234066[/snapback]

Yeah, I love it so much that on my last trip to China I helped complete 2 sets of P-3 & P-4 documents. :huh:

:greenblob:  I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :redblob:

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :P

Welcome to CFL, we all have fun with the paperwork here. :redblob:

234064[/snapback]

234066[/snapback]

Yeah, I love it so much that on my last trip to China I helped complete 2 sets of P-3 & P-4 documents. :D

234074[/snapback]

so i will need to send my fiance another G-325A to have her sign again?

Guest pushbrk
:greenblob:?I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :redblob:

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :P

Welcome to CFL, we all have fun with the paperwork here. :redblob:

234064[/snapback]

234066[/snapback]

Yeah, I love it so much that on my last trip to China I helped complete 2 sets of P-3 & P-4 documents. :D

234074[/snapback]

so i will need to send my fiance another G-325A to have her sign again?

234443[/snapback]

Spelling a name wrong is no big deal. I would use a white out strip or just cut a piece of a sticky label to fit and write the name correctly. It's ok to use extra sheets if needed for other things. It's also ok to print an address and cut the paper to fit and paste it on the form.

:angry:  I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :D

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :roller:

234064[/snapback]

I have the PDF forms, but how do you type on them and fill them out from your computer? My computer won't allow me to type on them, it only allows me to print the forms. Could you tell me How I can fill them in directly from the computer.

:angry:?I was filling out the paperwork and I spelled a name wrong. I drew one line throught it and I am worried that this might delay to processing time or even kick it back. This is the form I had to send to me fieancee to have her sign it The demographical information). Am I going to need to get her to fill out another one or will it be okay?

234056[/snapback]

I will have to assume you are speaking of the G-325a from your description, it helps everyone to give better answers if you can give the form name or number to help others understand your questions. There are just too many stinkin forms we have to fill out and it can get very confusing if we only use own description of the forms. :D

Another thing to remember is that most of the forms are now fillable PDF's which will allow you to complete the information on your computer and print a typed form which is always easier to read. :roller:

234064[/snapback]

I have the PDF forms, but how do you type on them and fill them out from your computer? My computer won't allow me to type on them, it only allows me to print the forms. Could you tell me How I can fill them in directly from the computer.

235142[/snapback]

You'll have to use a service like this one is you want to type in the forms on the computer: http://www.formsassistant.com/index.overture.html

If not, print them off and use an old-style typewriter or you can always handwrite them.

Wheel Man

234056[/snapback]

234064[/snapback]

235142[/snapback]

Many of the forms from the USCIS website including the G-325a are "Fillable Forms" and only require Adobe Reader to be able to fill in the blanks and print them.