Hey all,

Now working to get the DS-156 ready for my wife. And have two quick questions for those that have experience with this form.

Question #15: Home Address? I had already filled out the forms for her with her current address since this is the address we had been using on all the forms sent to GUZ before. But, my SO seems to think that this should be the "hukou address"? Anybody know...is it ok to use current?

Question #38: In the boxes to check off yes or no, "Have you ever been refused admission to the U.S." Is this referring only to refusal at a port of entry? Or does this also apply to being previously refused a US visa (as asked in Question #31)

Thanks for your help!

-Dreamin

Guest pushbrk
Hey all,

Now working to get the DS-156 ready for my wife. And have two quick questions for those that have experience with this form.

Question #15: Home Address? I had already filled out the forms for her with her current address since this is the address we had been using on all the forms sent to GUZ before. But, my SO seems to think that this should be the "hukou address"? Anybody know...is it ok to use current?

Question #38: In the boxes to check off yes or no, "Have you ever been refused admission to the U.S."  Is this referring only to refusal at a port of entry? Or does this also apply to being previously refused a US visa (as asked in Question  #31)

Thanks for your help!

-Dreamin

233035[/snapback]

I used her current home address. That's what it asks for.

Refused admission to the US is not the same as being turned down for a visitor visa. All the other things under that same checkbox refer to visa fraud or other illegal activity.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew
Home address should be the address she can be contacted now. Not "hukou" address.

233061[/snapback]

Yes, current address is where she is now receiving mail.....