does that mean multi-entry???

Got my CR1 Visa on July 10th. Will go to USA in Sept. and come back to China in Oct. End of the year or early of next year will go back USA for good.

Is my CR1 Visa a multi-entry? in case i didn't get my 2 year green card when we are in State.

Okay! So after I landed at USA and got the stamp showing the LPR. I can use my Chinese passport with LPR stamp on to enter USA again or as many times as i want within the expiration date of my CR1 visa(I-551). Is it right?

Of course, I know once i receive my 2 year greencard, this is not a problem anymore.

Thanks very much!!!

Okay! So after I landed at USA and got the stamp showing the LPR. I can use my Chinese passport with LPR stamp on to enter USA again or as many times as i want within the expiration date of my CR1 visa(I-551). Is it right?

Of course, I know once i receive my 2 year greencard, this is not a problem anymore.

Thanks very much!!!

230785[/snapback]

You got it, that stamp is the same thing as the green card until you get the real thing. Enjoy.

Thanks very much!!!

230785[/snapback]

You got it, that stamp is the same thing as the green card until you get the real thing. Enjoy.

230795[/snapback]

Thanks very much!

Have a good sleep!!

• 6 months later...

Got my CR1 Visa on July 10th. Will go to USA in Sept. and come back to China in Oct. End of the year or early of next year will go back USA for good.

Is my CR1 Visa a multi-entry? in case i didn't get my 2 year green card when we are in State.

On Dec.19th 2006 we flight back to USA from China through LA this time. I was holding my Chinese passport with my CR1 Visa, went to USA in Sept. 2006 at the first time through San Francisco and got the immigration stamp there. I also knew that my Green Card has already been sent to my USA home in Nov. 2006, but didn't ask to mail it to China.

Once we got off the flight at LA, both of us were not sure which line I should go through at the immigration hall. So we asked a lady who was directing the traffic, also showed her my stamped CR1 Visa, she told me and my husband go to the new immigration line, we did so, my husband stayed with me in the same line all the time. There were 20 or so front of us holding there yellow gray envelopes.

Around 5 minutes late the officer was taking care of the new immigrants standed up from his seat and asked does everone in this line come to USA for the first time, we answered him immediately that I am the second time, He walked over to us and checked my passport, then told us go back to the citizen line, we should not have walked in the new immigrants line at the first time.