We are getting married....

Congratulations to Eric and Best Wishes to Yu Hui.

The beginning of a new era.

Where are you going to go, a local church,  the courthouse, the Elvis Chapel in Las Vegas?  Or a cornfield ceremony?  Any one of these would be fine. :unsure: We want photos!!!

Actually Robert, we'll have a cornfield cermemony WITH Elvis coming from Vegas just for us .. :D :P

Juuuust kidding....

We go to the courthouse tomorrow..... As our families are not in the U.S we'll save the festivities for later in May and September..:blink:

We've got pretty much the AOS package ready to go after some proof-reading... :lol: .. Wanna get a headstart on %#$% BCIS !

Boys and Girls, Friends..

MANY THANKS from Yuhui and I for your congrats and well wishes..

It is dearly appreciated.. I am currently spending my last 24 Hrs.....

LOL... as a "free" man that is... :lol: , not on death row..(although the

rope kinda start to fit snuggly.. :lol: )

I am sure she and I will have the occasion of returning those wishes to many more of you very soon as we all tie the knot like it's getting outta style.. ! For those already married, you had your chance.. LOL

We, of course, will stick around until the end ( of the visa delay thinggie that is ) and we'll stay, period, as to develop all those new found friendships.

Wooho !!!!!

:blink: :D :lol: :P :( :unsure: :redblob: <---- I get a kick out of those guys.... Go figure.

God bless you all..and God bless China and America.

PS: Jon.... "NINE DAY veteran of marriage" <--- We kinda ROFL'ed on the "veteran" part ;) .. Congrats !