IMBRA approvals through VSC

I saw on VJ where some VSC approvals (NOA2) were mailed out on July 2. These were to people who had applied (NOA1) in June, and had received and replied to the RFE's.

229147[/snapback]

Randy, I read those posts on VJ. I got the same message. Some of those people were knocking it, but I looked at it in a positive way. Hey, at least they're doing something. I waited several months without a word. Thanks for the info. :)

I was wondering the same thing Randy. I answered yes and I'm very anxious as to whether it will slow me down in this process.

Does anyone have a feel for whether the approvals were for people who answered "yes", or "no" to the IMB question? or a mixture?

229321[/snapback]

good question !

VJ is tracking the RFEs.. but seems the K1s and K3s are doing their own thing.. I saw that K1s have a chart, but did not see a K3.

I just posted in VJ asking them if they had thought of tracking them all together (add a column for visa type) and the RFEs answer to IMBRA (YES or NO)... Hopefully they will do this...

if anyone really wants to get into a tracking chart, you can get added to the VJ one. I don't think that our sample size makes it worthwhile to spend the time on.. particularly since VJ is doing it and anyone can get into it.

Here's a link to the VSC IMBRA approvals. It's a little hard to find among the other IMBRA stuff.

I saw this in the same thread -

The thing that bothers me is... When I spoke to an Officer there and got him to explain the whole RFE situation He kind intimated that "Sure you are going to get an RFE within 30 to 60 days but..... I have no idea how we are going to process NOA2's after we get them back because there is NO Protocol for processing. So it could be some time after that..." Then he kind of stopped talking about it and there was dead air on the phone line for 10 seconds.

It feels to me like they are not sure how to proceed after all of the RFE's come in to them.

This has been Bothering me, cause we can be in for a long ride still people 

I Hope I Am Wrong!

Basically. how can they issue a second NOA2?

It shouldn't be such a difficult issues.. but does depends on how the systems are programmed.

The best case is they simply re-print the I-797C with a new approval date; the worst case is they don't do anything to the original, leave it's date.. treat it like Admin Review or something... They issued an RFE so they just need to clear that.