Even IF you could find out where your ex wife is living, how would you ever get a hold of her utility bills?  Or, Patrick, did you mean your own utility bills?  How would you get a copy of her new marriage license?  What if she  wasn't married?  I don't know about the rest of you, but my ex wives were not on the best of terms with me when we split.  :)

228420[/snapback]

I wasn't on good terms either with mine. I wouldn't even know where the last is, except maybe in what city and state. If she still is there she probably isn't married and I live 3000 miles away. Opposite corners. What happens then?

Even IF you could find out where your ex wife is living, how would you ever get a hold of her utility bills?  Or, Patrick, did you mean your own utility bills?  How would you get a copy of her new marriage license?  What if she  wasn't married?  I don't know about the rest of you, but my ex wives were not on the best of terms with me when we split.  :)

228420[/snapback]

I wasn't on good terms either with mine. I wouldn't even know where the last is, except maybe in what city and state. If she still is there she probably isn't married and I live 3000 miles away. Opposite corners. What happens then?

228487[/snapback]

They may ask for her social security number and run their own searches. At least that's what they did with a couple of members a while ago. A social security search can provide them with a lot of information such as last known address etc.