Got RFE today

The mail just arrived and no RFE today. :blink:

227778[/snapback]

Mike, have you noticed an update on the website? They didn't send me email or post anything. The website had a recent update; that's all I noticed. Hang in there and I hope you get it soon. :huh:

227789[/snapback]

I have received numerous emails and date changes, but when I log on to my account, it only shows June 17 as the last date the petition has been logged into for any reason. Nothing about the case getting an RFE or one being sent yet. Maybe it will just come out of the clear blue with no heads up. ;)

227793[/snapback]

We went through the entire AOS process with the web site showing they had received our application, the dates would change but somehow they negelected to update the status until they sent the welcome letter. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We heard when VSC started sending out RFEs; Then heard when CSC followed suit.. then heard it was first CSC submitted/processed ones first; Now have heard that NSC/TSC transferred RFEs have been sent received...

This could be all rumor, but it's unfolding exactly as we are hearing it.

I don't think this is all happening so 'out of the blue'.

Whether a SC updates the online status or not is one issue.. VSC is usually more efficient at everything.. but we can go on experience when status updates are slow.

We heard when VSC started sending out RFEs; Then heard when CSC followed suit.. then heard it was first CSC submitted/processed ones first;  Now have heard that NSC/TSC transferred RFEs have been sent received...

This could be all rumor, but it's unfolding exactly as we are hearing it.

I don't think this is all happening so 'out of the blue'. 

Whether a SC updates the online status or not is one issue.. VSC is usually more efficient at everything.. but we can go on experience when status updates are slow.

227833[/snapback]

Thanks David for noting on the pinned thread about a person from VJ getting their RFE from an original filing of NSC today.