No interview date because of CR1 has transferred??

My dear friends at CFL,

I am waiting for an interview date also for our K3 application. Disappointedly, no date yet. :cheering: So, is it because that CR1 has been transferred to GUZ (computer, not phyical files), so GUZ can combine them together? I really hope this is not the case, because it could add up another 3 months. The question is in what stage that GUZ decides to merge the applications? Not until actual file arrives? DOS told me that CR1 file has indication of K3 applied. This is the only hope I have now given the fact that no K3 interview date yet. Thanks for answering.

David, I don't think you have my timeline. You may add mine. I got so much help from this site. I feel really guity not sharing our timeline. :cheering:

Guest pushbrk
My dear friends at CFL,

I am waiting for an interview date also for our K3 application. Disappointedly, no date yet.  :cheering:  So, is it because that CR1 has been transferred to GUZ (computer, not phyical files), so GUZ can combine them together? I really hope this is not the case, because it could add up another 3 months. The question is in what stage that GUZ decides to merge the applications? Not until actual file arrives?  DOS told me that CR1 file has indication of K3 applied. This is the only hope I have now given the fact that no K3 interview date yet.  Thanks for answering.

David, I don't think you have my timeline. You may add mine.  I got so much help from this site. I feel really guity not sharing our timeline.  :cheering:

226858[/snapback]

GUZ doesn't connect the cases until the CR1 is logged in at station. This is the first day of a new batch of P4's. I wouldn't be thinking in terms of any problems at this point. My eligible date is the same as yours. :cheering:

Your in a good spot right now...

If I were you, I'd hope they get the CR1 entered prior to the interview date, which they will set at this point based on the K3... if the CR1 gets entered, then the interview will simply be for CR1 instead...

I've added you to the timeline...

Welcome to CFL :cheering:

Guest pushbrk
Your in a good spot right now... 

If I were you, I'd hope they get the CR1 entered prior to the interview date, which they will set at this point based on the K3...  if the CR1 gets entered, then the interview will simply be for CR1 instead...

Welcome to CFL    :cheering:

226869[/snapback]

Ok, I'm thinking about this some more. If you are eligible for interview on your K3 case then your K3 name check is complete. Once you verify GUZ actually HAS your physical file, you'll know they'll use the K3 name check instead of a new one. So, yes, you're in a very good spot particularly if the CR1 is logged in at station.

It's too early for the CR1 to be at station NOW but David, won't they make it a CR1 interview even after it is scheduled as a K3 as long as the case gets logged in before the interview date?

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Your in a good spot right now...?

If I were you, I'd hope they get the CR1 entered prior to the interview date, which they will set at this point based on the K3...?if the CR1 gets entered, then the interview will simply be for CR1 instead...

Welcome to CFL??:cheering:

226869[/snapback]

Ok, I'm thinking about this some more. If you are eligible for interview on your K3 case then your K3 name check is complete. Once you verify GUZ actually HAS your physical file, you'll know they'll use the K3 name check instead of a new one. So, yes, you're in a very good spot particularly if the CR1 is logged in at station.

It's too early for the CR1 to be at station NOW but David, won't they make it a CR1 interview even after it is scheduled as a K3 as long as the case gets logged in before the interview date?

226871[/snapback]

yes.. as long as it is entered in the computer prior to the interview...

for that reason, it's good to keep track of the CR1 and if it comes to crunch time, contact the consulate to ask if they will entered it..

Here's some similar questions the consulate answered:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17876