So am I the only one...

This is the time when everyone needs to be patient, and understand that all the interviews assigned lately are a good sign, and that means that we are getting closer....

226990[/snapback]

"Patient"

This is now my most hated word in the world.

226993[/snapback]

I hear you bro,but you know when you are powerless and have no control over what is happening, we all better start liking it or we'll drown in our own anguish. Stay strong bro, stay strong...

Mike...there was no need to apologize to me in an earlier thread!!  I certainly can understand and appreciate your frustration.  But, I bet you will know by next week your interview date!!  In fact, I'll bet ya a six pack!!  But before you agree to the bet, please know that I never lose a "six pack bet"...hehe.  Also, as I mentioned before, I called every Monday and Friday.  I beleive the Guz does a lot of their processing on Saturdays.  Every important package and intertrview news was given to me on Monday.  Never on a Friday.  So I presume that they are more productive on Saturdays than during the week.  Soooo, are ya going to take my bet or not!!!!!! :headbang:

226702[/snapback]

Ok Cheffie, I'll take that bet...

... and it's one that I'm relieved to have already lost! :D

Where should I send the six-pack to?

Mike

What's up with ILuvmyLi's case?! Name check for 169 days...  That does not seem similar to anyone else's case.

It appears that name checks are completed within a month or so of an acknowledged P3

ILuvmyLi: When did GUZ receive your p3?  It couldn't have been January...

227014[/snapback]

Yes january recieved and returned.