I have heard that it updates to saying an RFE was mailed out... I know this was for an I-129F... only can assume the same is done for the I-130.

Just noticed your in VA...  which means you filed through VSC.. so surprised it's taken this long...

226360[/snapback]

If you noticed he is in Virginia,,,,, by looking at his signature,,,,why haven't you noticed My petition went through CSC, not Texas. Also, why haven't you bothered to look at my signature to see a most complete timeline? That includes P3 in and out????

I have heard that it updates to saying an RFE was mailed out... I know this was for an I-129F... only can assume the same is done for the I-130.

Just noticed your in VA...  which means you filed through VSC.. so surprised it's taken this long...

226360[/snapback]

If you noticed he is in Virginia,,,,, by looking at his signature,,,,why haven't you noticed My petition went through CSC, not Texas. Also, why haven't you bothered to look at my signature to see a most complete timeline? That includes P3 in and out????

226384[/snapback]

I record the original submission center.. which is TSC in your case.

For CR1s, I don't record P3 in and out. This is in my notes for the original Timeline pinned topic.

I did take a few days out of your timeline that I did not have.. Thanks.