The real reasons why China comes last..

- Couldn't find it on the map until last October.

- We do clearances by time zones starting with PST.. You're 16 Hrs ahead dude ! duh ! Currently at GMT + 5 . Almost there.

- Actually, yes, we do it alphabetically but, see, "C"hina is actually "Z"onghuo we found out ! Though luck pal.

-The Russians sent us 100 cases of Stolinachya Vodka for Xmas

-Who said the gov't operates with some kind of logic? Are you on drugs??

-Oldest civilization, newest visas. Fair enough to us.

-We didn't mean to. Boy, were we plastered last D.C party !

-IBIS & CONDOR went AWOL for a while. Seen frolicking in a Virginia pasture.

-We know fortune cookies are fixed. Payback time !

-Had to double-check with HU first.

Eric,

Have you 50 blue thingies yet?

Wow, 4 or 5 days of no power or internet really drives me crazy.

So as looney as I was, I decided to make another call to CA.

I was told 500 visas processed this past weekend and more to come.

NO, NO, NO FIFO!

The system is changed.

I asked CA if my ladies clearance was in GZ, of course no one knows.

So i asked who did know, reply was visa info, well hehehehe, that got me going, my reply, no they dont, then i got a reply that GZ knows who the 5000 are, my reply, they will not look though 5000 for just one. (understandable) and they are very busy.

So i didnt want to play the GZ card. I was also told that they have the Powell letter and we would have a response very soon. he had it in his hand and said "I see you are on this letter to Powell"

I said yes but the letter is to ask the same info im calling about now.

I told him all i wanted to know is if the clearance was sent to GZ because I didnt want to wait another 4 weeks to see if it was or wasnt, and if it wasnt i want to know now so someone could find it and get it to GZ.

I was told to write all thi info down and fax it, so I did.

I then asked when would I get a reply, he said we need some time, I said how much time would you need, he said if i didnt hear back by Monday to call back.

I asked if you dont know on Monday who could I talk with, who is over this mess? he said the new lady, I cant remember her name though.

I know, if I dont get an answer, I will call back on Monday and speak to this lady and of course, i will call Powells office again.

Also folks, I told Greg we all need to get together after all this stuff is over, and hey, a nice trip to DC for all are ladies would be so cool for them.

Eric,

NO, NO, NO FIFO!

The system is changed.

So i asked who did know, reply was visa info, well hehehehe, that got me going, my reply, no they dont, then i got a reply that GZ knows who the 5000 are, my reply, they will not look though 5000 for just one. (understandable) and they are very busy.

So i didnt want to play the GZ card. I was also told that they have the Powell letter and we would have a response very soon. he had it in his hand and said "I see you are on this letter to Powell"

I told him all i wanted to know is if the clearance was sent to GZ because I didnt want to wait another 4 weeks to see if it was or wasnt, and if it wasnt i want to know now so someone could find it and get it to GZ.

I then asked when would I get a reply, he said we need some time, I said how much time would you need, he said if i didnt hear back by Monday to call back.

I asked if you dont know on Monday who could I talk with, who is over this mess? he said the new lady, I cant remember her name though.

I know, if I dont get an answer, I will call back on Monday and speak to this lady and of course, i will call Powells office again.

Also folks, I told Greg we all need to get together after all this stuff is over, and hey, a nice trip to DC for all are ladies would be so cool for them.

Mark.

LOL are you on drugs??? What's with the babeling?? Or is that internet withdrawal. Well, yes 4 blue thinggies, but James sneaked up on me this w/end and posted like crazy.

Eric,

NO, NO, NO FIFO!

The system is changed.

Mark.

LOL are you on drugs??? What's with the babeling?? Or is that internet withdrawal. Well, yes 4 blue thinggies, but James sneaked up on me this w/end and posted like crazy.

Eric,

The 5th blue thingy will be purple. ;) :huh: >Jim

don't you get cocky just yet James :huh: There is a new challenger..rsun... He just signed in Dec 7 and he's posting like a machine gun...This requires a meeting.

Lack of internet will do it every time.

If you cant behave Eric, I will come and cut off your ... Internet for 5 days and see how you like it!

LOL. LOL, LOL, LOL

Really, Im just trying for my 4th blue thingie.

:angry:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

can't get 4 blue thinggies before James and I get the 5th. Forum rule. dammit !

Im tired of my things being blue, can I have a different color :angry:

no mark. You can't. Admin is stuck with blue.. I proposed a K status blue thinggie, but they said.. can't do... Actually, I never got a formal rebuttal to that highly intellectual and useful proposal of mine, come to think of it..

P.J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: