This make sense to anyone?

Any of this make sense?

K-3 is not necessary to get spouse here, just quicker under normal situations.

I-130 is necessary

It seems to me, that since the I-130 is a way around the whole IMBRA thing, they would either skip people that are already married and using I-129f, or decide to include I-130 in IMBRA along with I-129f and recall everything. Hope they don't do this. I guess that's what happens when they use the same form for 2 different things.

Seems I keep reading different things, one website says they won't affect K-3, one says all Visa, one says all K visa...ohhh, bye bye hair...I was another fall out.

People could still get married, and just use the I-130 for a CR1 right?

Still potential for the whole violence thing they say IMBRA will stop to continue another way.

Maybe they'll just make a seperate version of the I-129f for K-3 in the future and let us that have already filed continue on. If the morons had did that to start with...we'd be ok.

I hope that made sense, tried to explain it the way it was going through my mind.

Guest pushbrk
Any of this make sense?

I-130 is necessary

It seems to me, that since the I-130 is a way around the whole IMBRA thing, they would either skip people that are already married and using I-129f, or decide to include I-130 in IMBRA along with I-129f and recall everything. Hope they don't do this. I guess that's what happens when they use the same form for 2 different things.

Seems I keep reading different things, one website says they won't affect K-3, one says all Visa, one says all K visa...ohhh, bye bye hair...I was another fall out.

Still potential for the whole violence thing they say IMBRA will stop to continue another way.

Maybe they'll just make a seperate version of the I-129f for K-3 in the future and let us that have already filed continue on. If the morons had did that to start with...we'd be ok.

I hope that made sense, tried to explain it the way it was going through my mind.

225717[/snapback]

You make sense. I think what is more likely to change is that we'll see far fewer USC's using IMB's and more marriage/I-130 action, at least by those with criminal records. That's just my speculation though.

I-130 is necessary

That's right.. the I-130 is required; I-129F/K3 is really optional...

I don't think we'll see a legal change to this anytime soon.. implementation and guidance on exactly who or who not to RFE does appear to have so many variations that it's gotten almost tiresome to read and speculate... time to just do sometime.

That's right...

I think they're quite content with the dual use form from their perspective... they expect people will simply follow the instructions... so doubt they will change it at this point.. but you never know.